Kathy Clulow Sales Representative, RE/MAX All-Stars Realty Inc. Brokerage
Your pet is part of your family but for a variety of reasons some people just don't appreciate pets.
Here are some simple tips to avoid the distraction and keep potential buyers focused on your home, not your pet.
- Wash and put away the pet toys and food bowls.
- Refresh the kitty litter.
- Check your yard for doggie doo.
- Use room or carpet deodorizer.
- Send your pet on vacation during showings.
You love your pet but potential buyers may not. Remember it's your house that you’re trying to sell.